Mental Health Gap Analysis
The “Mental Health Review” assesses an organisation’s current efforts to manage mental health in its workplaces.
This includes an assessment of:
- Relevant legal or regulatory requirements,
- The organisation’s policies and procedures to promote a physically and psychologically safe workplace,
- The effectiveness of the Employee Assistance Program in assisting employees to address critical mental health issues,
- Workplace factors that increase the level of stress or mental health issues,
- Workforce demographics to identify and plan for groups at higher risk of mental health and suicide,
- Major work tasks and roles to determine those that may expose employees to greater risk of stress and mental health issues,
- The effort made to increase employee understanding of mental health and their willingness to access assistance,
- The supervisor training provided to help recognise and manage individuals with mental health issues,
- Specific issues that may cause increased stress and mental health issues such as fatigue, alcohol, and drugs, working fifo and or in remote locations,
- The support provided to assist employees with Mental Health issues to remain at or return to work,
- Any company or location specific factors that could increase the risks of mental health issues.
To find out more about BSS Psychology Mental Health Gap Analysis, email our team.