BSS provides a Supervisor/Leader and Manager support service, which offers assistance to boost the confidence of supervisory staff dealing with interpersonal problems.
Typical issues BSS Psychologists have assisted with include:
- How to approach an employee
- How to deal with a stressed or angry employee
- How to manage a dispute between two employees
- How to support a grieving employee
- How to respond to a complaint from an employee
- How to speak to an employee about unsatisfactory work performance
- How to motivate a reluctant employee that is resistant to accessing EAP support
Additionally, BSS provides Supervisor skills sessions with set topics such as:
- Understanding fatigue
- Delivering presentations
- Intoxication v. Impairment
- Becoming a Principled Negotiator
- Practice Active Listening
- Learning De-escalation Strategies
- Support vs. Risk Management
The BSS Psychology App also incorporates a Leader/Supervisor Digital Toolbox which includes resource sheets on a variety of topics.
For further assistance please contact our Team or call 1800 30 30 90.